Evolve are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity with one of the largest Pharmaceutical organisations in the UK. Our client has an extensive product range within Dermatology & Bone Health and is seeking an energetic and driven Key Account Manager to promote these leading products into key customers across Primary and Secondary Care. This role will cover North East of England.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Graduate Medical Sales Representative
- Sell Primary Care brands and achieve territory sales targets for those brands.
- Prepare and deliver territory and account plans with objective agreed with Regional Business Manager (RBM).
- Analyse sales data and monitor territory performance in line with business plan including sales, market and product growth, market share etc.
- Record within the CRM system, all interactions on a daily basis, to record future appointments and maintain customer records.
- Achieve the agreed standards of sales performance, activity and administrative duties as laid down and agreed with RBM.
Minimum requirements for the Graduate Medical Sales Representative
- Recent Graduates with Medical Sales shadowing experience and a strong desire to succeed in a challenging environment will be considered.
- Strong key account management experience across Primary and Secondary Care.
- Flexibility to cover various territories across Scotland if required.
- Ideally willing to relocate if necessary.
2 stage process.
Flexible salary and benefits DOE.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!