Our client is a leading innovator of textile machinery, based in Washington, Tyne & Wear. Providing a range of core products, our client couples the quality of their product with their extensive experience in special purpose machine fields to provide competitive machinery solutions within a large range of textile disciplines.
The company has been running for a number of years and is looking to expand over the coming months, due to successful performance.
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit a recent Graduate Electronics/Firmware Engineer to join the growing team. The successful candidate will join a busy R&D team and will be involved in developing new measurement and control systems for advanced manufacturing sites.
The role will be varied and would ideally suit a recent graduate from a relevant discipline who is looking to launch their career in the North East and develop themselves with a local company.
Ideally, the candidate will have an interest in Raspbery Pis and/or Arduino Microcontrollers and/or robotics.
- A recent Degree Level Qualification in a relevant subject area
- Knowledge/experience of digital and analog instrumentation systems
- Experience or knowledge of STM32 family of 32-bit microcontrollers
- Experience/knowledge of Integrated Development environment for microcontrollers (Eclipse IDE or similar)
- Experience of creating embedded applications in C/C++
- Experience of Real-Time operating systems (FreeRTOS)
- Knowledge of microcontroller bus and comms systems (I2C,RS232 etc..)
- Any knowledge of interfacing microcontrollers with Windows PC would be useful.
- Experience of Visual Studio and C# would also be useful