We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a market leader within their field for an experienced Mandarin speaking Graduate Customer Care Coordinator to join their expanding team in the heart of Caerphilly.
To be the primary point of contact between the customer and the business to ensure the customer has a trouble free route to purchase parts.
* Process quotations and orders via email, telephone and fax.
* Handle all customer orders and issues; from processing the order, to arranging shipping, & handling any commercial aftersales credits (within agreed authority levels)
* Liaise with internal departments including outsourced to ensure orders are dispatched in a timely manner in line with customer requirements.
* Processing and scheduling freight of customer orders. Also, providing relevant information to Outsourced Shipping for preparation of documentation.
* Processing of commercial aftersales credits (pricing errors, freight price errors, and no longer required).
* Primary point of contact with Tier 2 & 3 accounts including weekly call schedule.
* Ensuring high levels of customer service are provided and any issues reported to the Aftersales Manager.
* Completing relevant documentation, inputting details using BM in house software system (Training will be provided).
* Any other duties as requested by your manager and or Sales Account Manager for the region.
* Experience of working within a customer focused environment, dealing with customers over the telephone and via email.
* Fluent in Mandarin.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to build rapport with customers over the telephone.
* Team player.
* Ability to work towards KPI's and deadlines.
* Fluent in an additional European language would be beneficial but not essential.
* Monday to Friday working hours with an early finish on a Friday (Monday to Thursday 8 am - 5 pm, Friday 8 am - 3:30 pm).
* Paying a basic salary of up to £21,000.
* Free parking on site.
* Modern, fun working environment.
* Career development.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.