Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 plus uncapped commission
Sector: Recruitment, Sales, Training
Contract Type: Permanent
There’s a reason why Recruitment is one of the fastest growing business sectors in the United Kingdom… and WE’RE one of them! If you’re looking for an exciting new career in the sales recruitment industry, then Prime is the perfect place for you. Established over 3 years ago, we have become one of the market leaders in the graduate / trainee rec2rec and sales markets in Manchester, and we're looking to add more motivated and success-driven graduates to our team!
To become the next Prime team member, you must always believe in possibility and be someone who is never afraid to challenge convention! There’s also a few other things you’ll need to have....
-The ability and determination to work hard, pick up the phone, engage with people and deliver on our values.
-You will use your array of skills to attract, build and maintain great relationships; find the best sales talent around; initiate and manage appropriate recruitment campaigns, and then interview and match suitable candidates to our clients: We promote LOTS of face to face interaction from day 1.
-You will also keep up with all the latest industry news and developments so that you can keep our clients and candidates in the loop too.
-You will need to be resilient, tenacious, collaborative, ambitious and patient. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and as you know, neither is a successful recruitment desk.
What we can give to you.
- A competitive salary of 20k and generous uncapped individual commission scheme which you can work towards from day one.
- Industry leading sales and recruitment training from our very own Directors.
- Monthly and annual target hitting club incentives: We're talking 5* meals, go karting, European city breaks and ... and soon Vegas!
- A quick progression plan clearly marked out from the get go
- Flexible working hours and 20+ days annual leave every year
- An incredible place to work - our branding is PINK, and at our Head Office we have bean bags, music, pool and table tennis tables AND a Dalmatian (not a real one)!