Hours: Full Time (40 hours) applicants to cover flexible working hours from Monday-Sunday between the hours of 6am-11pm
Nouvo Recruitment are working with an elite outsourcing partner who specialise in financial services with core family values that believe in working in partnership to deliver the very best maintaining customer and client satisfaction at all times.
- Proven customer service experience
- Basic understanding of Fraud processes in relation to Banking
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to customer enquiries
- Great communication skills, being able to listen to customers concerns, their needs and record information accurately.
- Building excellent rapport with team
- Natural leader
- Work towards targets and goals at team and centre level
- Experience in a telephony environment/ collections/ banking role advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with complete accuracy
- Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
UK driving licence useful, but not essential
*You must pass a criminal record and credit check to be able to do this role.*
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK