The role of Graduate Administrator will offer you a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experiences within the financial services industry for one of the UK’s leading banks.
Please note that full training is given by the client and you do not require previous financial experience.
As a Graduate Administrator you will:
- Check and complete complaint cases using available evidence and data.
- Investigate each case in full using regulatory guidelines.
- Manage your own workload of case files to ensure project and quality deadlines are met.
- Update and capture relevant information to the CRM system.
- Speak to customers to check and update information as required.
- Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhere to Financial Conduct Authority and GDPR guidelines at all times.
- Degree from a UK University.
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
You will also be required to attend and Interview and Assessment Centre and complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and clear Credit Check for this project.
In return, a Graduate Administrator will receive a salary of £90 per day (£21,600 per annum).
To apply for this role as Administrator, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.