Engineering Sales Graduate
Cookstown, Commutable from Dungannon – Maghera – Craigavon – Armagh - Omagh
Salary - £20,000 - £23,500
Are you a graduate who has an interest in pursuing a career in engineering sales? Have you recently graduated with an engineering or business degree and looking for a job in the Cookstown Co Tyrone area? Could you see yourself working with a leading engineering manufacturer who exports to a worldwide customer base in the quarry and mining industry?
They are offering an 18-month Graduate Programme, where you will complete an intensive training schedule both internally and out in the field.
The training will include product knowledge, product costing, budget management, sales techniques and on completion of the programme, you will have the tools and skills to become a successful Salesperson. Throughout the programme, your performance and development will be continually assessed to ensure you are getting the most effective learning experience
To land this Graduate Sales Job you will need the following:
• Ideally educated to degree level in an engineering or business discipline, preferably Mechanical with a high degree of numeracy and literacy
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
• Computer literate
• Attentive to detail
• Able to work under pressure and remotely
• Dependable and reliable self-starter able to work on own initiative
• Available to work flexible hours and to travel as necessary
• Current driving licence and vehicle insured for business use
Salary on offer is in the range of £20,000 - £23,500. You will also be offered a lucrative commission structure based on both monthly sales and new contract sales. So, if you're highly motivated, driven individual and interested in a rewarding career in Sales, please apply today
How do I apply?
If you have a CV ready and want to apply now, click through the link below. If you want to hear more about the company, the job and even the team, please give me, Michael a call at the office on (phone number removed)
If this job doesn’t suit, don’t worry visit (url removed) and sign up to be the first to hear about opportunities in Engineering?