Teaching Personnel are implementing The Future Teachers Programme scheme which runs across England and Wales. This scheme is in place to address the current shortage of teachers, it is aimed at graduates who are interested in gaining paid school based experience, before they embark on a teacher training course.
About the Role
- September 2019 start date
- Full time basis for up to year
- Fully paid £9.50 - £11.50 per hour
- Opportunities for English, Maths, Education studies, Childhood studies, Psychology graduates OR graduates with transferable skills aspiring to become a teacher in the future
- HLTA role where you will experience covering lessons (PPA) and classroom management
- You'll work within one of our Client Primary Schools across Rochdale
- You'll fully engage in a range of tasks to get a better understanding of what it is like to be a Teacher. These tasks will include supporting pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis, assisting class teachers and also getting involved with planning and delivering your own lessons
- SEN support where you can work alongside pupils with Special Educational Needs
Once the graduate year is complete and you have gained the valuable experience needed, you'll then begin a school based teacher training programme from September 2020, within a leading training school.
- Applicants must hold a degree or be in process of completing a degree (final year)
- Must be looking to pursue a career in education
- Must have a desire to become a Primary School Teacher
- Must be able to commit to the programme on a full time basis, from September 2019 until July 2020
Places are limited and likely to fill up fast, apply quickly to avoid disappointment!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.