Graduated this summer? Thinking about a future career in teaching or support work? Enjoy working with young people?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we may be able to help you make that next move..
I have support work available in SEND schools across the North East which would suit graduates who have relevant experience of working within special educational needs.
Prior experience is very important, even if it has only been in a voluntary capacity.
You must be able to produce a child based reference and having no prior criminal convictions is essential, as you would have to undertake a DBS check which covers both Child & Adult Workforces.
If you are looking for a career in Special Educational Needs please send in your CV today. All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the role and then invited to register with PK Education.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. PK Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you apply & have not heard back from us within 3 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
For further information on this exciting position, please call Tracy on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
As well as applying for this genuine opportunity, PK education:
• Gain access to vacancies that are not advertised
• Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
• Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
• Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
• Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
• Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
• Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
To apply for this post, please follow the link on this website and submit your CV to be given immediate consideration.
• Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
• References will be taken prior to interview.
• If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
• PK Education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
• PK Education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Follow us on Twitter for more local jobs and school related news @PKeducation_NE and 'like' us on Facebook at PKeducation1.