RWR Recruitment are excited to be assisting a reputable UK organisation based in South Wales to find a full time, permanent Electronic Engineering Graduate. The company are going through exciting growth and are at the forefront of development and research within its field. This role is an exciting opportunity for a graduate within electronic engineering and Photonics.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude to learning and have a strong electroni and photonics understanding with ability to demonstrate.
The Electronic Graduate will have:
- Electrical and electronic degree
- A background in writing reports, SOPs and summaries
- A background in equipment demonstrations to new users
- Testing capabilities for optical and photonics devices, components, modules and fault finding
- Knowledge of photonics lab instruments such as lasers, photodetectors, signal processors, network analysers, motion stages
- Able to conduct laboratory tests, processes and report results
- Be able to write reports, SOPs and summaries if asked
- Collecting preparing and testing samples
- Experience writing risk assessments and COSHH forms
- The ability to work on complex, collaborative engineering projects
Do you have a passion for learning and want more industry experience with the next wave of emerging technologies that will have an enormous impact on our lives. If you would like to be part of a collaboration in everything the company is involved in then this could be the role for you! Apply with your CV and we will be in touch.