One of our rapidly growing clients are looking for an Analyst to join a busy department within their head office retail business.
This position is heavily data based so we would like to speak to candidates with previous experience in an analytical position and advanced Excel skills.
We would also like to speak to Business and Management Graduates – our client is happy to provide full training for the right candidate.
- Assisting in margin protection and oversight strategies against 3 key areas. These being:
- Calculated Margin
- Transactional Margin
- Analysis of Store Profit & Margin
- Working with teams within Buying, Supply Chain and Retail to define and prioritise requirements
- Product purchase analysis
- Store and product analysis by demographic / affluence
- Departmental space analytics
- Analysis on store & range profitability
- Bay rationalisation
- Store Erosion analytics including Write Offs, Manual Discounts and Adjustments
- Ensure store turnover, profit and margin is on target vs company objectives
- Provide recommendation based on analytical data on best and poor performing products
- Provide meaningful reports to the Head of Margin Protection & Analytics, recommending appropriate actions, with the aim of enhancing profit and margin
- Promoting a margin protection culture within the business
- Conduct investigations into identified areas of concern
- Provide feedback, findings and make recommendations for improved processes and procedures related to enhancing margin protection
- Assist others in the validation of Company-wide project proposals & business cases which involve capital or other significant expenditure
Experience, Qualifications and Candidate Attributes required:
- Advanced Excel Skills; experience in using IF formulas and VLOOKUPS etc
- Experience analysing data to produce reports
- Confident and Enthusiastic
- Have a great eye for detail/ Analytical mind
- Prioritisation skills
- Great Communicator with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Have clarity about how performance will be measured
Due to the nature of this role, we can only consider applicants who have a clean drivers license and own car.
PLEASE NOTE – this is a temporary to permanent position.
If you have relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below. If you would like more information then please contact Jennifer on (phone number removed).
- Start Date
- Contract Length
- Temporary to Permane
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
- Less than 10