Salary: Up to £25K
Our client is looking for a sales administrator to support the sales process throughout and help complete administrative tasks such as: research, data entry, order entry, excel reports, form completion, returns, responding to enquires, answering customer calls and so on. You’ll have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and be passionate about accuracy and getting it right first time.
Graduates are welcome to apply - you must be analytical as you will be required to compile reports using Excel.
- Compiling reports using Excel for the Sales Manager - (daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc)
- Interact with customers and enquiries
- Order processing and returns
- Communicating with and dealing with customer enquiries via telephone, chat, email and face to face as required
- General sales administrative tasks.
- Research and data entry
- Advanced user of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to draft own documents e.g. emails, letters and spreadsheets.
- Conscientious with strong attention to detail
- Analytical, creative and organised
- Problem solver, strong communicator and team player
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day for every full year worked to a maximum of 30 days.
- Salary up to £25K DOE
- Discretionary bonuses following the successful completion of a 6-month probationary period
- Pension Scheme.
- PerkBox Membership after successful probation
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, with 1hr for lunch
All new employees must be prepared to undergo a background screening- all job offers are subject to satisfactory completion of the screening and references.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Although we aim to respond to every Candidate, please note that due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to notify all unsuccessful candidates. Please assume that if you have not heard within two weeks, your application has not been successful this time.