Graduate Field Service Engineer
Influx Recruitment are working with a Fife based engineering company who are looking to add a Graduate Field Service Engineer to their team.
On offer is the chance to join a household name company in a field-based role where you can autonomously manage your own workload and projects whilst progressing to become a key player within the Service Team, continually training and progressing to become an expert in the sector.
This is a client who has been in the industry for generations and continues to grow year on year.
In this position, you will play a key role in the installation and maintenance of products as well as developing relationships with new and existing clients.
This role involves a lot of travel and you will be assigned jobs electronically.
If you are located in the central belt or north of Scotland this position would be ideal for you due to the location of clients.
A HND in electronics or mechatronics is essential for this position.
As the Graduate Field Service Engineer you would undertake the following duties & responsibilities.
- Installation and maintenance of machinery
- Working throughout Scotland with overnight stays expected
- Work and learn alongside experienced Engineers
- Undertake various training and educational courses
- Liaising with in-house project management team
- Work closely with clients to ensure the best service is provided
- Develop skills and mature into a senior position
Education & Experience
To be considered as the Graduate Field Service Engineer you must have the following experience and attributes:
- Minimum of an HND in Engineering with electronic or mechatronic
- Hands on experience
- Ability to learn and take instruction
- IT literate
- Software knowledge
- Drivers Licence (essential)
The Engineering Manager position comes with the following package and benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £20k
- Training and courses (£20k cost)
- Company incentives
- Travel & accommodation costs covered
- Company vehicle
If you feel you have the above experience and are looking to work for a well-run, growing and rewarding company then please get in touch with Influx Recruitment