Bank/ Daily Supply Graduate TAs required!
Struggling to juggle University, paid work as well as your social life? Are you a student looking for casual work to fit your busy schedule? OR have you completed University and started to think of potential career paths?
Does education sound like a field you could see yourself in?
GSL Education are recruiting Graduate TAs to support students academically and to aid the class teacher in in the development of the students. Being a graduate, if you have ever thought about education as a potential career for you, why not find out first hand as a Teaching Assistant working in Primary/ SEN provisions across Coventry and Nuneaton.
I am particularly looking for graduates to support across the following areas:
- KS1 and KS2
- Special Educational Needs (Primary and/or Secondary)
Working on supply will give you the flexibility of choosing when you want to work and when you don’t. Bank/ Supply work will also give you an opportunity to get your foot in the door for any potential long term roles for when you graduate.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have the ambition to start a career within the Education Sector,
- Should have experience working with children/ young adults
- Will be reliable and dedicated to bookings placed
- Has a clear DBS on the Update Service (If you don’t have one, don’t worry! We can help you apply for one.)
- Should have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to build rapport with children and / or young people.
For more information on the school or to have a chat about registering, please do not hesitate to contact our Senior Consultant Gagan.