- World Class automotive technology business with ambitious growth plans.
- Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Graduate starting salary + bonus + pension + BUPA.
- Role would suit a recent graduate in automotive engineering or motorsport engineering.
This Graduate Automotive Engineer job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate who is degree qualified in an automotive engineering, motorsport engineering or a similar engineering discipline with a strong automotive / vehicle engineering focus.
- The role would suit a candidate that is technically creative; will enjoy working with a variety of technical software and data management systems; enjoy working on technical marketing projects.
The Graduate Automotive Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- Truly innovative; advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- The company produce software and equipment to automate the testing of engines, powertrains, vehicles and components in the automotive research and development sector.
- Great company culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Graduate starting salary plus a very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa and life assurance.
The Graduate Automotive Engineer jobs role.
- Working within a globally distributed team environment.
- The role is pivotal in being the bridge between the development and commercial teams.
- You will work closely with the development team to extract product information from them to package into technical marketing content for the commercial team.
This Graduate Automotive Engineer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL-EPR(phone number removed)-CV
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID