Teach Now is a leading recruitment agency that work closely with primary, secondary and SEND schools across London to provide the best and highest quality of staff for their pupils. By listening closely, we are consistently able to provide an impressive service to both our partner schools and to our candidates. We endeavour to provide you with a high-quality service and look forward to working with you in the future.
We are looking for graduate teaching assistant to work across a primary school based in Islington, North London. This is a long term role to start in April 2021.
My client a vibrant, happy and inclusive two form entry school that serves the local community that is rich in diversity. They aim to ensure that all pupils at school have the highest aspirations, attain their full potential and enjoy learning in a school that is stimulating, challenging and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school and school believes that every child has the right to be successful, confident and well-prepared for the world.
The school are looking for individuals that are
- Confident to ensure the child is working towards their target by following their IEP
- Able to deal with the child’s anxiety and other emotional struggle
- Dedicated, experienced and passionate about SEND
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
- Honest and compassionate
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.