Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18000 - £20000/annum £30k OTE in year 1
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Capital R2R Limited
£18k basic salary, £30k OTE in year 1.
· Promotions and pay rises to take you to £40k in year 2.
· 25 days holiday, plus your birthday as a paid day off.
· Lots of sales incentives, trips and perks.
· Career development to help you achieve more.
· Previous placed candidate joined as a trainee recruitment consultant and within a year is now running his own team.
· State-of-the-art offices in Manchester.
Want rewards for the hard work you put in? Join a hypergrowth recruitment company for their Graduate Recruitment Consultant Scheme and grow your sales career. They’re one of Manchester’s brightest businesses!
Be trained by experienced, successful recruitment consultants as well as a dedicated in house trainer.
Assigned a dedicated mentor who previously joined as a trainee recruitment consultant and progressed through the ranks.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant with full training programme and career development.
· Network with CEOs and directors at global tech companies.
· It’s a sales job where you’ll hit your given targets.
· You’ll be headhunting for senior staff.
· It involves plenty of calls, meetings and organisation.
· There’s lots of expert training and ongoing career development.
· You’re surrounded by people who have ‘been-there, done-that’ who will help and support you.
· Based from their Manchester offices.
· You’ll want to be part of a small team of experts.
· This suits bright, intelligent graduates.
· It’s an energetic office; you’ll need to be outgoing to fit in with the team.
· You should be career driven and want to be rewarded for the work that you put in.
· You’ll be target driven and competitive.
· Vibrant offices in central Manchester.
· 5-star rating on Feefo!
· Well-respected across the tech and recruitment sectors.
· Huge growth plans and you’ll develop with the business.
· They love to promote people from within.
· You can be earning over £40k here within your 2nd year.
· Lots of perks like holidays, weekends away, gourmet meals and the latest tech!
If you’re looking to kick-start your recruitment consultant sales career, we need ambitious people to apply today
- Contact: Maggie Epstein
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.