Graduate Business Development Executive
25K TO 35K Basic, OTE 50K plus some amazing benefits
Central London office and home working available
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Digital groups with an enviable client base. Working for one of their companies opens up a world of possibilities for exceptional career development and staying on top of technical developments. Due to growth within one of their businesses we are now looking for a talented Business Development Executive to join their award winning eCommerce agency. Offering a superb working culture, flexibility, loads of fun plus a wealth of Ecommerce expertise they are an exceptional company to work for. Ideally the right candidate will have some experience of sales be self- motivated, ambitious and talented at developing new and existing business. . There will be huge scope for career progression.
- Working closely with the Business Development Director
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business. (creating target lists by sector).
- Progressing to negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the companies maximum sales potential is realised.
- Updating all information internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments.
Main Skills and Experience
- Have experience in B2B sales.
- Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence, and enthusiasm.
- Be polished, professional, and sophisticated.
“Serata Search are operating as an Employment Agency”
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.