We have a number of fantastic opportunities for sales-motivated individuals to join our software sales teams in Manchester.
These roles are important as you'll be responsible for generating quality sales leads to deliver new business opportunities to our sales divisions and thus further increase our market share across the UK.
What will you be doing?
Our salespeople begin their journey as Inside Sales Associates within our Sales Academy, a fast-track training course that will give you the skills you need to make sure you begin your career with us in the best position possible. On your graduation from the Academy, you will join one of our Sales teams and begin to work your way up and beyond, to build a successful and long-lasting career at IRIS.
In an Inside Sales Associate position, your day-to-day tasks will typically involve the following:
- Making outbound business-to-business (B2B) sales calls to existing and potential customers with the aim of promoting our services and identifying new business opportunities
- Identifying, engaging and ultimately building business relationships with key decision-makers via phone, email and social media
- Providing pre- and post-event follow-ups with businesses that attend customer events
- Meeting and exceeding sales leads targets and KPIs
- Continually updating and cleansing our customer database and CRM system
- Promoting the IRIS brand in a friendly, professional manner.
What skills and experience do you need to have?
This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone sales-orientated and self-motivated, with lots of energy and a ‘go-getter’ attitude. As you'll be socially networking with potential customers it's really important that you're an excellent listener and communicator and have good organization, administration and relationship-building skills.
While it’s beneficial if you have previous B2B or business-to-consumer (B2C) sales experience, we’re also keen to hear from recent graduates or those who have just completed their A-levels and are ready to join the world of work!
Who are we?
With over 40 years’ experience, IRIS is the UK's market-leading provider of business-critical software and services to the UK accountancy, payroll and education sectors. These solutions are delivered as a choice of integrated on-premise software and cloud-based applications - managed under the leading IRIS, PTP, KashFlow, Keytime, Taxfiler, Cascade, 12pay, Star, Earnie, PS Financials, ParentMail, Contact Group and School Asset Manager brands. They serve over 21,000 Accountancy Practices, 11,000 education organisations and more than 80,000 small and mid-sized businesses, corporates, and payroll bureaus across a wide range of industry sectors.
Why you should apply...
At IRIS, we believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, we offer the following:
- Competitive salary (£20,000)
- Attractive commission structure (£9,000 OTE)
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work and discount schemes.