Overview of role
Are you a motivated recent graduate looking to begin a career in Recruitment within the successful Talent team of an established, dynamic motor retailer and support a fast-paced business identifying, nurturing, and supporting top talent?
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an engaged, forward-thinking Talent team and support in the development of creative, inclusive attraction campaigns and innovative, fair assessment processes, then we are looking for you.
With ongoing training and support available, there has never been a better time to begin your career and find your #jobswagger with us.
This is a 12-month fixed term contact role. This is a remote working position, but the successful candidate may need to travel to local dealership locations.
For this exciting new role, we are looking for someone to:
- Write engaging and effective content and be passionate about diversity and inclusion.
- Support with the creation of careers-related bulletins to be sent to prospective employees to support our strong employer brand.
- Maintain company pages on key job sites, ensuring that all content is relevant and that all reviews receive a response.
- Maintain the online assessment platform and set up relevant assessments, as required.
- Screen applicants’ CVs or actively source candidates, providing shortlists to hiring managers in line with their requirements.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent
- Has excellent written communication skills, with the ability to write quality and engaging content.
- Can work effectively with others and build productive, collaborative relationships across departments and with third parties.
- Is able to engage with colleagues at a variety of levels in the organisation.
- Is highly organised, with an ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
Interested in joining us?
As part of our mission to the best motor retailer as judged by you, we believe in offering a collaborative and innovative environment, removed of bias or stereotypes. We want everyone to feel comfortable to be themselves while at work, knowing they will be fully supported in their personal development to be the best they can. In creating an inclusive culture, we respect and celebrate the uniqueness of our colleagues through our #WeAreJMG diversification and inclusion strategy.
So, if you’re looking to begin your career in an empowering environment where you are appreciated for your hard work and commitment, we would love to hear from you!
Here are just some of the extensive benefits you’ll receive:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Enhanced parental leave options with up to 16 weeks of full pay.
- Employee care helpline and access to digital GP (for repeat prescription orders and online doctor’s appointments).
- Online discount portal including money off retail brands and cashback on purchases.
- 3% contribution pension scheme and 2x annual salary life assurance.