Our client, a well-established, yet rapidly growing property consultancy are looking for graduate surveyors with 6-18 months experience to join their Leeds based office.
Our client offers an opportunity to work within one to the most progressive firms in the UK with the offering of working closely with business directors that take real pride in developing their staff. APC pass rates are excellent and our client offers modern, forward thinking management approach. You will be working in a general practice role gaining broad and valuable experience however with a lean toward valuation of varying properties. This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic, high performing team that offer excellent, in depth training.
What do you need to be selected?
- 6-18 months experience within a property consultancy
- Experience of general practice and some form of valuations
- 2:1 degree is Ideal, ideally with a MSc.
- An enthusiastic and driven attitude to succeed.
- Have a passion for property
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to learn and take advice