Salary: £28k-40k (+ Uncapped OTE)
Our client offers a fun working environment. They believe in hard work, excellence and integrity, but they also believe that to achieve this, they must train and look after their employees. As an IT/cloud-based business, they model and plan multiple sales platforms for various organisations.
They like to move fast, reinvent and deliver the best quality products and services they possibly can. Their constant plans for growth mean that they are always looking for the best people to join their team.
Graduate Sales Development Representative:
Through identifying potential new business across the UK and in Europe, you will help the organisation to grow on an international level. Upon joining the company you will receive external and internal product training which will increase your skill set in this B2B role.
This role will require you to communicate confidently with senior level individuals and build relationships.
- Generate leads through outbound calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of business’ product line and value proposition
- Work with field sales force to implement sales strategies
- Networking and build key business relationships
- Display a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Fluent to business proficiency in German as well as English
- Competitive salary of £28,000
- Excellent Y1 OTE of up to £60K!
- Fantastic progression opportunities and structured training plan
- Mobile phone
- Nights out / social events
- Bonus / incentive scheme
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please contact us via the Pareto website.