Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading supplier of various racking and storage solutions looking to recruit a new Internal Sales Manager to convert warm sales leads across the UK. With a competitive package and fantastic progression into a field sales role this is a great opportunity for either an individual within racking & storage solutions or an individual of graduate calibre looking for a career move.
- Converting sales leads that come through via the company and other website working from the office or at home
- Consulting customer’s over the phone on various racking & industrial equipment to include shelving, pallet racking, Mezzanine floors & material handling equipment
- Making outbound calls using SalesForce to warm customers in order to win new business
- Liaising with the project team to ensure customer requirements are met
The Role would suit either an individual from within racking, material handling or a similar industrial/warehousing focused industry or instead someone of graduate calibre who is seeking a long term opportunity. This position is ultimately a career move with the company actively promoting those in this role into field based sales in the future should they be successful. The successful applicant will have a long-term, career focused mindset with the drive to succeed and enjoy dealing with customers and providing them with an overall solution. With a reasonable technical bias, the position may suit someone who has worked in either a design or contract based role with another racking provider who is interested in moving into sales and feels they have the aptitude to succeed with a forward focused company. In terms of locality, you will need to be based somewhere across the central belt of Scotland.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience (up to £25,000 for someone with a high level of experience)
- Excellent bonus potential (OTE £2k-£4k achievable)
- 20 days holiday + statutory
- Phone & Laptop
- Career opportunity, working with a fast growing yet already well-established company within the racking sector
- Death in Service
Part of a wider group, our customer are a national provider of various racking & storage solutions. Through the last few years they have gone from strength to strength by having a strong online presence and supplying one of the industries premium brands. Their product range varies as does their customer base and they have worked with various business large and small in addition to local councils and other public body’s. Due to continued expansion, they now require a new Internal Sales Manager to be added to their team.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on (phone number removed) or email to (url removed) Alternatively refer to (url removed) for our latest jobs.