We are looking for Graduate Electronic Engineer's to start in Summer / Autumn 2021 for our Royston based client. The successful candidate will have the initiative to tackle the design of electronic solutions in innovative products and technology. You will have excellent academic credentials and will enjoy creating elegant and simple solutions to seemingly complex challenges. Your contribution will be immediate in active projects involving a mixture of lab-based technology development alongside commercially focused, client-facing interactions.
For further details please contact Polytec directly!
* First or Upper-second class degree (or expected) in Electronic Engineering or a related degree from a leading university
* Curiosity, imagination, initiative and creativity
* Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and physical principles beyond pure electronics
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Good low-level analysis and understanding of electronic circuits
* Interests beyond the university course demonstrating initiative, individuality and creativity
* Any experience (or potential) for project-leadership would be a distinct advantage
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.