Building Services Sustainabilty Graduate - IES, BREEAM
Are you a recent graduate and passionate about sustainability within the built environment. Ideally, with some knowledge of IES Thermal Modelling and Breeam and now looking for your first job in sustainability or to advance your career.
I am seeking an engineer who is keen to build their career around sustainability to compliment a busy and flourishing building services team, ideally, you will have some understanding of IES thermal modelling and Breeam.
This consultancy is experiencing an increased workload and is therefore looking to expand their business. With no glass ceilings this is an opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and be fast-tracked into a Senior Emgineer position.
The successful candidate will ideally meet the following criteria:-
- Some experience of using IES thermal modelling software wither at University or in the work place.
- Ideally, have some work experience with the building services sector or built environment.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills as you will be working both independently and within a team.
- Ideally degree level qualification within Sustainability in Architecture or Building services.
What can the client offer the successful applicant ?
- Further training within thermal modelling and other design/sustainability related software.
- Sustainability exposure in a number of different sectors
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
-Work from home 3/4 days a week
- The chance to work with one of the most highly reputed building services consultancies in the area.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.