Are you an ambitious graduate keen to kick start your career?
Do you want to join the 8th Best Company to Work For in the North East?
Perhaps you’re interested in sales and want to learn and develop your skills?
durhamlane are Demand Generation Specialists who generate qualified sales opportunities for our clients through a combination of strategic sales and marketing activity. Working in a range of industries with clients from across the globe, we are proud to be helping companies such as PwC, Northumbria University & FreeAgent plus many more!
Due to ongoing success, we are expanding our team! We are looking for ambitious and motivated graduates who are keen to kick start their career in sales. Not only will we provide regular coaching and development workshops, but you will be trained through our fantastic Graduate Sales Programme.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to develop their sales skills whilst making a true difference to businesses across the globe.
What you'll doing?
- Use a combination of calls and emails outreach to generate new business opportunities for our clients
- Qualify sales opportunities to a high level for our clients to close deals
- Liaise with clients in catch up calls and virtual meetings to provide updates on projects
- Work as part of a team to ensure client projects are successful
- Work towards weekly / monthly KPIs & targets
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £22k
- Uncapped commission structure
- Annual salary reviews
- Fantastic sales training programme
- Regular coaching and development sessions
- Social Events - team building days, team lunches etc
- Well-being service with access to GP
- Games room in canteen
- Flexible WFH options (on completion of probation)
What we're looking for?
- Educated to degree level
- Language capabilities (advantageous)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Keen to learn and develop sales ability
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.