Trainee / Graduate Sales Executive
Basic salary £18k, easily achievable OTE of at least £28k first year, plus company car, laptop, mobile, tablet
- Genuine career opportunity for a Trainee or Graduate to join a multi-billion pound global construction supplier and build a career.
- A great opportunity for an ambitious Trainee or Graduate to join a dynamic, expanding and profitable international organisation, trading successfully globally, offering a unique opportunity for progression, development and genuine career development.
- The role will involve:
- Structured training, together with the opportunity to work alongside experienced, industry leading professionals. You will work alongside and learn from some of the best people in the industry.
- Managing and developing a customer base of builders, ground workers and specialist contactors.
- Conducting Product Presentations, demonstrations and delivering sales argumentation.
- Providing Product Training to Customers.
- Follow up on sales leads and potential opportunities.
- To be considered for the role of Graduate / Trainee Sales Executive, you will be:
- Passionate about and devoted to developing a career in sales.
- Ambitious and results orientated.
- Able to demonstrate high energy, drive and development potential, with the ability to inspire change and innovate. In return, on offer is an environment that will stretch, stimulate and reward.
- Able to drive, with a full UK licence.
If you've got what it takes to be my client's next Trainee / Graduate Sales Executive, please apply, quoting VR/05467.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.