Scientific Project Coordinator - Life Sciences Graduates
Job Sections: Biology / Life Sciences / Medical Communications
- Educated to degree level in a Life Sciences subject
- Eagerness to start a career in Medical Communications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
An international scientific communications company looking to grow their teams in Manchester and Cheshire.
Full training is offered. The role also provides scope for career progression into Medical Writing or Event Management roles in the future. Initial job responsibilities will include:
- Project management support for scientific events
- Using marketing material to manage client approvals
- Supporting the medical writing team with research and editorial tasks
- Maintaining the publication database for use at client meetings and training webinars
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.