Location: Bridge of Weir
The largest manufacturer of leather in the UK, employing hundreds across the world, our client is looking for an ambitious graduate to help enhance their presence further. Extremely proud of their heritage as a long-standing Scottish manufacturer, the successful candidate will match the integrity and pride that the company takes in delivering a fantastic customer experience – some of their renowned clients include Aston Martin, Emirates and Philips.
Graduate Sales Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary
- Extensive training, both internal and external
- A welcoming, inclusive environment with regular socials
- Excellent earning, learning and progression potential
- Fantastic, modern offices
- Excellent exposure to
- Incentive company holidays that reward success
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, its offering and the marketplace it operates within
- Develop business relationships and rapport with existing clients and prospects alike
- Instil loyalty and continued belief in the high quality product offering, carrying out activity over the phone, via email, virtually and on a face to face basis (when safe to do so)
- Create and furnish your own personal brand; seek to capitalise on promoting the enterprise via social channels
- Shadow senior member sof the team with a view to professional and personal growth with the business – there is fantastic scope for progression into a central leadership role!
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Someone with a mature outlook who can operate and think independently
- Excellent work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.