Graduate IT Project Engineer
A brilliant opportunity for a Project Engineer to work for an industry-leading, machine-learning software company in Cambridge, UK. Offering excellent training, career progression and prospects, this is an ideal time to join this growing organisation and be guided by some of the brightest minds in Cambridge.
Location: Cambridge – remote initially, but office due to return in coming months
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + healthcare, pension etc.
Requirements for Graduate IT Project Engineer:
- A minimum of a 2.1 bachelors from an internationally renowned University in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or similar
- Competency in IT and technology is essential
- Knowledge of scripting (python, bash, or another), Windows OS, HTTP APIs and file formats (docx, PDF, email) (desirable but not essential)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with autonomy and as part of a team
- Great communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
Responsibilities for Graduate IT Project Engineer:
- Work alongside the Support and Operations teams, taking on a responsibility for maintaining and proactively monitoring key systems
- Set up customer environments with specific requirements
- Deal directly with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are met for key projects
- Problem solving customer issues
- Support resolution
- Overseeing new versions of software deployments
- Handling sensitive customer data
What this offers:
- Working for an industry-leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
- Highly interesting, varied work
- A good remuneration and benefits package
If you have top academics and would like to apply, we would love to hear from you. Please ensure when applying you include your degree classification/GPA and your A-Level grades (or international equivalent) on your CV. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords:Project Engineer, Release, Deployment, Customer, Sales, Operations, Support, Programming, Scripting, Python, Bash, Windows OS, HTTP, docx, PDF, machine-learning, artificial intelligence, cyber security, cloud computing, innovation, graduate, Ph.D. post-doc, masters, computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, natural sciences, astrophysics, information technology
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus solely on finding roles for people leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please contact us to see our other opportunities. We are trained in supporting people through the transitional period from academia – industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.