Protocol are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a brilliant organisation, providing them with Graduates to spend a year in China teaching ESOL.
We are looking to appoint a number of graduates to start working in Henan Province, starting February 2021 for up to 12 months.
About the roles…
- There are numerous roles as an ESL Teacher available, teaching English to Chinese students
- This is a full-time position
- You will also have the support of an English-speaking Teaching Assistant within your classes.
- You will also receive support in order to obtain residence registration with the local police, banking, the Chinese emergency services, and navigating around the local area by taxi or public transport.
- You will be a University graduate, receiving a bachelor's degree or above.
- You must be disciplined to work hard and engage with students despite there being a language barrier.
- You must be confident to travel to an unknown destination and committed to give your all to help develop your students.
- You must hold a British, American, Irish, Australian, Canadian or New Zealand passport
- We ask that you have the means to book your own flights to and from your placement which will be reimbursed
- Our client will arrange a working visa, residential permit visa, notarisation, authentication, legalisation of ACRO, medical insurance and if needed, you will receive a medical test upon arrival in China.
- All accommodation will be arranged prior to you flying out and if you are required to quarantine in line with Chinese legislation in regard to Covid-19, your meals throughout this time will be paid for by your employer as well.
- £1,333 per month plus a fully furnished apartment
- Paid public holidays
- Basic salary paid for annual leave
- 2-4 weeks annual leave for you to explore China and Asia
If you are interested in becoming an ESL Teacher in China, then please click apply with your CV today.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
The legal bit:
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.