Graduate Estimator required. My client who specialise in Standby / Critical Power are currently recruiting for an Estimator to join their team based in the Sheffield area. The successful Estimator will prepare quotations to customer specification and ensure they are priced in accordance with company practise. It is expected the Estimator will live in a commutable distance of the Sheffield area.
Graduate Estimator Position Overview
- Assess material, labour and equipment required for projects
- Plan job timescales
- Flexible and analytical approach to projects
- Monitor and keep track of all stages of a project to ensure that costs are kept in line with forecasts
- Reading and working from CAD drawings
- Maintain and build positive relationships with clients and suppliers.
Graduate Estimator Position Requirements
- Previous Experience in an Electrical Engineering environment would be advantageous
- IT Proficient
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to understand CAD software
- Based within a commutable distance of Sheffield
Graduate Estimator Position Remuneration
- £20,000 - £23,000 Salary DOE
- 20 Days Holiday plus Public holidays
- 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.