Salary: £25,000 (£35K OTE)
Partnered with Microsoft, our client is an innovative software development enterprise that is growing rapidly! As a Graduate Business Development Representative, you’ll help to slake their need for ambitious graduate talent as their presence enhances further!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25k
- Y1 OTE of up to £35k!
- Excellent training and continuous mentoring, with a nationally recognised qualification amongst the training you’ll receive
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Pension & Private Healthcare
- Excellent scope for progression – into management, or a more 360 role
The Graduate Business Development Representative will receive a benefits package replete with attractive perks. A company car, fantastic career and earning potential and lucrative incentive schemes are all on offer to the successful candidate!
- Attain a thorough understanding of the company and the marketplace it operates within
- Strategically identify and contact prospective clients in order to secure business meetings for senior sales
- Shadow these meetings in order to obtain a knowledge of negotiation and closing
- Book webex meetings
- Conduct follow-up operations on industry events and conferences run by our client
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.