Location: Hersham, Walton-On-Thames
Salary: £30k (+ £5k OTE)
As a global leader in electronic documentation and automatic settlement, our client enables annual transactions to the tune of $80 billion. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance the company’s presence and deliver revenue by uncovering new business!
The successful graduate will enjoy a unique package! Our client offers excellent earning and career potential and the opportunity to liaise with some of the biggest brands across a variety of industries!
- Learn about the company’s offering in order to fully inform customers of the ways the organisation can help them
- Strategically identify and contact prospective clients in order to discover new business
- Once you’ve qualified a lead and developed rapport, you’ll look to schedule a meeting with key decision makers
- Shadow the meetings you book, with a view to managing them independently as you progress
- Present and articulate the company’s solutions and benefits of them to prospective customers
- Communicate competitive advantages and the business benefits of the company’s offering
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new payment plans
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- £5k OTE
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development
- A fun office with a welcoming culture and regular socials
- Bonus/incentive schemes
- Much more with progression
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.