Salary: £25k (+ OTE)
Providing solutions in tooling and delivering expertise to fabricators all over the world, our client are a rapidly growing enterprise with a true appreciation for their people. They’re now looking for a capable communicator and entrepreneurial character, keen to learn and develop, to help enhance their presence as they continue to deliver on their ambitious growth plans!
Graduate Internal Sales Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25k
- OTE, commission that takes your total package higher
- Fantastic training - including a structured, government accredited training course and professional qualification
- Excellent progression and further earning potential based on your strengths and interests – Business Development Manager, Internal Account Manager or opportunities in the field are all potential routes once you have consolidated your skills
- A social, inclusive environment and a rewarding, challenging role!
- Obtain a comprehensive working knowledge of the company, its offering and typical customer profile
- Profile new clients, engage with C-suite executives as part of concerted, targeted outreach over the phone, via e-mail and through social channels in order to book qualified meetings
- Serve as the main point of contact for any incoming enquiries over the phone and via the company’s website – manage all warm interest
- Qualify opportunities, updating quotes and manage client expectations
- Liaising closely with and learn from senior business figures, you’ll also be supporting the company’s field sales representatives
- Educated to degree level
- Coachable, keen to learn but comfortable in a target driven environment and energetic
- Possess exceptional communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- A natural problem solver, adept and accomplished when thinking on your feet
- Ambitious and driven
- Organised, ideally with strong IT skills
- A sense of humour!
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.