Pareto is the UK’s largest and most successful graduate assessment, placement and training organisation. Market leaders in our field, we’ve pioneered an innovative approach and a unique philosophy toward sales recruitment, training and development. We pride ourselves on going further which is why leading companies in the UK, US and Europe trust us to connect them with the very best talent.
As a Graduate Manager you’ll learn the business from the ground up as an integral member of our product delivery team. This is not your typical recruitment role! You’ll enjoy extensive training as part of your first six months. There will be plenty of virtual interfacing thanks to that elephant in the 2020 room – so you’ll be coaching and assessing candidates on a predominantly virtual plane.
We're looking to assess candidates and on-board successful applicants for a start in the New Year!
Following your initial induction and training on our Virtual Assessment, Recruitment and Coaching processes, your typical day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Speaking to a variety of potential candidates for our own virtual assessment centres, or for bespoke client projects
- Evaluating relevance of candidates through telephone screening and virtual interviews
- Preparing and coaching candidates through the process, including regular video call contact, to ensure best chance of success at the Virtual Assessment stage
- Assisting in the running of our Virtual competency based Assessment Centres, including the assessment of candidates and directing the events
- £22k basic Wilmslow / £24k basic London
- £33-35k salary with OTE (readily achievable)
- Fantastic multi-faceted progression opportunities
- Access to our industry recognised training modules
- Company incentive holidays – pending national and global restrictions, they will be returning!
- Great modern offices in Holborn, the centre of London
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Regular nights out/social events, charity events, sports teams and in-office events - pending national and global restrictions, they will be returning in their full forms!
- Additional, lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Educated to degree level
- Some recruitment experience advantageous, though not essential
- Comfortable operating in a Virtual setting and a target driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity, drive and a competitive nature
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.