Salary: £22,000 (£30k with OTE)
Sector: Office Interiors
With offices scattered across the UK, our client is a market leader in designing, fitting out and refurbishing offices, universities and banks. They’re looking for a Graduate Business Development Executive to help maintain their expansive growth.
In capitalising on marketing qualified leads, the successful candidate will undertake much client outreach. In identifying and researching key decision makers in prospective clients, you will strategically contact clients via the phone and email. In developing rapport with these professionals, you will understand and respond to their business needs. You will book meetings with them for senior sales staff to attend; and support the entire process of moving a sale through the pipeline.
There are many avenues in which to progress, whether it be in Business Development, a senior client facing role or other commercial areas of the business. The role is replete with attractive benefits – including regular socials, lucrative bonus/incentive schemes and a company mobile!
- Via email and phone contact and develop rapport with key decision makers, capitalising on warm leads
- Understand and help to meet the needs of clients with your knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Once you have strategically obtained a working relationship with clients, book qualified appointments with senior sales staff
- Support the senior sales staff across the entire process in order to move opportunities throughout the sales pipeline
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Y1 salary, with OTE, of £30k
- A mobile
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Vibrant, outgoing atmosphere with regular socials
- Healthcare and pension package
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.