Salary: Basic salary of £28,000 with OTE of £46,000
Are you proficient to business level in English and German? Are you looking for a role that rewards your hard work? Look no further!
This global customer management company provide their extensive client base with IT solutions to enhance customer satisfaction. They are looking for a Graduate Account Development Representative to join them in helping facilitate business/customer connection from their offices in London – specifically in the DACH region.
You will utilise your language skills to generate new business for our clients through a variety of methods. Day to day, you will be required to:
- Generate new business opportunities with industry leading companies across numerous markets
- Research potential clients so as to build and maintain your own client portfolio
- Qualify marketing generated leads to ensure quality meetings for your account executives
- Consistently achieve monthly KPIs
- Utilize internal training resources to enhance your expertise
What you get:
- Competitive basic salary of £28,000
- Great OTE of £46,000
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Comprehensive training and managerial support that includes being flown out to the US for a dedicated boot camp!
- Social events/nights out
- Educated to degree level
- Business fluency in English and German
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.