My client is a global law firm looking to recruit a Legal Recruitment Resourcer & Researcher to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a charismatic, high-energy, work hard, and play hard recruitment environment. You will be coming into a supportive and progressive culture that offers flexibility. This role will be to support on a project basis working on a variety of campaigns. You will be :
- Working closely with the in-house recruitment team to assist, build and execute recruitment campaigns
- You will improve candidate attraction through proactive sourcing, candidate relationship management, and marketing initiatives.
- Managing data analytics and presenting these to the wider recruitment & HR team
- Utilising Social Media such as Linkedin and inhouse portal systems
- Practively searching Cvs and candidate databases to produce market maps and reaching out to candidates
Applicants will have previous in-house or agency experience in a resourcing capacity. You will have a passion for reaserching and placing candidates. Ideally, experience of working with law firms/legal candidates would be preferred or professional services. You will have a good level of education (degree or equivalent) with strong research skills.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.