Are you a Psychology Graduate or student looking to gain experience in a school?
- Fantastic opportunity to enhance future applications
- Supporting students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Working with disengaged learners
- Opportunities for continual professional development via our CPD academy
- A personal consultant to work with you to get the experience you are looking for
- Opportunity to secure a permanent position and work in rewarding schools
We are currently working with a number of alternative provisions across South Yorkshire who are looking for Psychology graduates or final year students to work on a short term supply and long term basis.
We are looking for individuals who are comfortable supporting pupils who are currently unable to access mainstream education for a range of reasons from challenging behaviour to mental health. The successful applicant will have a good theoretical understanding of special educational needs. You must also be confident, resilient and holds a genuine desire to help young people to achieve.
What will you be doing?
- Working 1:1 or 2:1 with pupils
- Providing a supportive and nurturing environment both inside and outside of the classroom
- Helping pupils to increase their self-esteem and confidence by listening to them and working with other proffessional on appropriate strategies
- Working with a range of age groups from Ks1 - Ks4 depending on preference
For more information please get in touch with Carla Richardson at Teaching Personnel in one of the following ways, registering your details online on our website 24/7, calling the office (phone number removed) or by applying via the link provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.