Salary: £25k (£30k + OTE)
Our client are looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance their presence, to generate revenue by capitalising on warm leads and increasing their book of business with a customer-led approach.
Our client is a leading, innovative provider within Financial Security. Daily, they nullify risk in more than 600 million e-mails & 7 million mobile apps around the world. Clients of theirs include large global enterprises, universities and governments.
Graduate Scheme – Business Development Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £30k
- Full, inclusive training
- Fun, modern offices
- Regular socials and a welcoming, inclusive culture
- Incentives and bonuses
- Excellent personal and professional development available
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its offering in order to best educate prospective customers
- Proactively reach out to prospects over the phone, via email and through social channels in order to schedule meetings, webinars and demonstrations
- Develop relationships through research and social selling – identifying key influencers within accounts and building rapport with them
- Support customer success to ensure that clients are happy with the services they’ve secured with the company
- Shadow senior members of the team in order to get a handle on the entire 360 process – with a view to your progression within the business
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a great telephone manner
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.