G2 Cardiff has seen Public Sector Specialist success story Tyler Lewis go from trainee recruitment consultant to a top biller in 1 year turn around!
Tyler joined us at G2 as a fresh Law graduate from Swansea University initially in our Birmingham office with the insight to relocate back to South Wales alongside Team Leader Adam Armistead. From not quite knowing what industry he wanted to go into he took a chance and applied for g2 and recruitment. With a tenacious attitude to be the best and his competitive drive to be a top biller, Tyler smashed all his initial performance targets and was promoted within his first 6 months.
Now 6 months on Tyler is on track to be an Executive Consultant in his short time with us and will be looking to grow his team by spring 2021.
You could be the next top biller to join our Cardiff offices!
What do we need from you?
- Drive, ambition and a competitive nature
- Sales interest, business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Hard work ethic and a resilient attitude
- Wiliness to go above and beyond to learn and develop
- Sociable personality
- Desire to be the best in what you do!
The day to day role?
- Become a specialist in a core market, both UK and globally (no prior knowledge needed)
- Personally build a portfolio of candidates and clients within your sector
- Creating candidate relationships and sourcing new roles
- Building a business strategy to target new key clients
- Develop sales skills as well as recruitment knowledge
- Advertising - build a personal social media presence!
What will you get from us?
- High earning potential with an individual uncapped commission structure and realistic OTE of 30- 40K a year!
- Lots of great incentives including Micheline star lunches, European and International holidays! Some places we love are Marbella, Lisbon, Miami, New York!!
- Fast track career progression, the average team leader gets there in 3 years with earnings of 100-180k!!
- Organic growth, our award-winning L&D team will take you from strength to strength giving you the knowledge you'll need to be a top biller!
- A fun and sociable working environment, we love to work hard and play hard!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.