Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Have you just finished university and feeling understandably bleak about the current job market?
Maybe you were due to start a graduate job or scheme only for the offer to be rescinded or delayed?
Are you highly ambitious, competitive and focused with a strong desire to progress and control your own earnings?
If so, this could be the job for you....
We are an award winning recruitment company specialising in the IT, Engineering and Public Sectors, placing contract staff in every corner of the world - and we are still hiring!
Continuous year on year growth, huge expansion plans and internal progression opportunities have enabled company to be able to take a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultants across our UK based offices.
90% of our Management Team who joined the G2V Graduate Programme, excelled as a consultant and joined our fast-track training programme to become a Team Leader within 3 years.
Our award-winning Graduate Programme gives you the tools, techniques and support to excel in the role with full ongoing support from L&D, management and mentors.
What we offer you:
- Join successful, supportive and fun team mates who will offer friendly competition as well as mentorship. It's important to both like and be driven by your team and we pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves!
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks: competitive base salary and uncapped commission from day 1 which will see you earning £40k in your first year, £55-65k in year 2 and £80-100k thereafter.
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
- Amazing training and fast-track career progression: we have an award winning induction programme continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from L&D, workmates, managers and leaders.
- The career path is organic and clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to achieve the next milestone.
- Fun and sociable working environment: You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who also love to go out and have fun.
- With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at G2V becomes more than just a job.
What we would like from you:
- Money and success motivated
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and driven
- With either sales experience or sales ability willing to learn
- Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren't afraid of hard work and are motivated by potential earnings and fast progression.
If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to this advert OR;
Send your CV over in an email for a call back!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.