Job Title: Sports Graduate - Experience in teaching Girls' Football
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Salary: Competitive salary + free meals whilst on duty
Job Type: Fixed Term (01/09/2021 - 09/07/2022)
Closing date: Noon on Friday 12th February 2021
The School, an Independent Prep School for children aged 2½ - 13 years, is situated in 300 acres of woodland, with excellent facilities and a caring family atmosphere. You will be joining a thriving prep school in the heart of Sussex with a friendly, hardworking and supportive team.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic and passionate graduate who can assist the sports department, specifically with teaching Girls' Football.
Purpose of the Role:
- Assisting the Sports Department with sports coaching, in particular Girls' Football
- Have the ability to teach all sports taught at the school (a coaching qualification to teach football would be a distinct advantage)
- Promoting good sportsmanship throughout the playing squads
- Being a proactive and committed member of the School
- Assisting with general duties in the school
To be successful in the role you will:
- Be educated to Degree level
- Have a successful sporting career
- Have coaching experience in a relevant environment
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Be able to work as part of a team and be approachable, friendly and cheerful
- The appointment is for a fixed term from 01/09/2021 - 09/07/2022
The Company Offers:
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Accommodation may be available
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS and to register with the update service
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page.
Candidates with experience of, or an interest in: Sports Supervisor, Football Coach, PE Teaching Assistant, Sports Assistant, Sports Centre Supervisor, Sports Coach, Teaching Assistant, PE Teacher, Sports Teacher, Graduate Teaching Assistant, Graduate PE Assistant, Graduate PE Supervisor, Graduate Sports Coach, Graduate Sporting Supervisor may also be considered for this role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.