***** January 2021 start dates! *****
Are you a highly ambitious, competitive, recent graduate looking to start your 2021 off in a lucrative career?
Are you feeling understandably bleak about the current job market?
Maybe you were due to start a graduate job or scheme only for the offer to be rescinded or delayed?
We may have the role you're looking for...
Welcome to Vivid Resourcing - Manchester!
We are an award winning, organically grown recruitment firm based in the heart of Central Manchester. As a growing company, we have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding teams. We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated individuals who will share our passion and enthusiasm for personal and professional growth and continue our journey as a world-renowned Recruitment Consultancy.
We only hire at graduate level meaning we will never externally hire an experienced consultant at any level in the business, putting your career progression into your own hands with the support and training of all management who just like you, started as a graduate.
What do we offer?
- Central Manchester based office, just minutes away from Manchester Picadilly
- Award winning training with our own in-house Learning and Development team
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches all around Manchester, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays
- An organic, clearly defined and achievable career path, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone
- Early finish Fridays and weekly internal competitions that could see you winning a fabulous free breakfast and a late start, early finishes and other fun incentives
- Sociable working environment: You will work with ambitious, like-minded individuals who are all starting at trainee level and working towards success
- Gain an extra days holiday for each year worked with Vivid
What is recruitment?
You are essentially running your own business within a business, from generating leads and winning new clients, to finding great candidates and building your network. It's a challenging and demanding role, but arguably one of the most rewarding.
You will build and develop client relationships through excellence in the recruiting process, including sourcing, selecting and screening candidates as well as managing the entire 360° recruitment cycle. The role will focus on responsive relationship management with candidates as well as utmost attention to client mandates and timely project delivery.
At Vivid Resourcing we offer you extensive training and guidance from day 1, from our own internal Learning and Development team of experienced Recruiters, all eager to give you everything you need to have the best possible start in the industry, and see you earning £40,000 + in your first year.
- Business development - Acquiring and developing client relationships and constantly seeking new opportunities in the market for business growth
- Talent acquisition: Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Process management: Managing the full 360° recruitment cycle from first contact until completion. Arranging interviews, feedback management, closing and post-placement follow up
- Research: Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping and using various databases and social media
- Market intelligence: Generating leads from interactions with industry professionals and keeping up to date with market news
- Hitting daily targets and KPI's
To be considered, you will need the following:
- Recent graduate (2019/2020) with a minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Confident personality
- The desire to build a career and excel in a meritocratic environment
- Hardworking with a competitive edge
- Confident and articulate presentation the phone
- Social personality
- Self-motivated, ambitious and target driven
There is no standard degree for a role in recruitment, we are looking for recent graduates who have the drive to succeed, aren't afraid of hard work and are motivated by high earnings and fast progression. If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to have a chat with our Talent Acquisition Team and get your application moving
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.