Salary: £30k (+ £15k OTE, taking your total Y1 package up to £45k)
Experiencing spectacular growth all over the globe, our client empowers marketers to deliver personalized content – at whatever the scale and whichever the channel. Thanks to a series of recent acquisitions, they’re now looking to expand even further!
The business are looking for multi-lingual candidates to join their EMEA SDR team – you’ll be part of a brand new team. Successful candidates will be charged with leveraging new and existing business relationships, opening up new streams of revenue as the company looks to deliver on some seriously ambitious growth plans over the next two years.
Graduate Sales Development Representative (Bi-lingual speaker) Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £30k
- Y1 OTE of £15k – taking your total package up to £45k all in
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Excellent further earning, learning and professional development on offer
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location
- Proactively engage in prospecting and lead generation with the EMEA region that you’re responsible for
- Leverage modern lead gen tool stacks – including Sales Nav, Drift and (url removed)
- Collaborate closely with Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and Account Executives (AE) to establish a territory and successfully create a "plan-of-actions”, including targeting companies, targeting prospects and messaging.
- Set up new meetings to hand over to our Sales Executive’s.
- Qualify opportunities by objection handling, open questioning and similar.
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally, you will have some commercial experience
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and German
- Desirous of a career in software sales, and excellent over the phone
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Deep understanding of personal brand and the role of social media in business
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.