Our client has been delivering successful occupational health and case management solutions to major employers across the UK for over 20 years. Due to expansion our client is looking for Claim Assessors to join their well-established team.
Training will be given but the ideal candidate will be degree educated within a health related subject (such as psychology, occupational health, physiotherapy, sports therapy, nurses or science related) and have work experience from within an office based customer focussed role such as claims handling, call centre or sales.
My client is looking for someone who is self –motivated, ambitious, keen to learn and have a successful career. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company who have clear progression pathways.
The key responsibility is to manage incoming calls, sometimes of a complex health nature, to help and guide customers through the claim process or manage cases of absent employees.
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers.
- Managing inbound calls from customer who wish to make a claim.
- Updating the database with accuracy and attention to detail
- Dealing with claims in the correct manner in accordance with all guidelines.
- Using questioning techniques to decide the best way forward
My client is looking for candidates with outstanding communication skills and a real focus on both cost management and customer service. You will be an excellent listener and able to deal with customers with empathy and understanding.
Key skills & knowledge required:
- Previous experience of working as a claims adviser or Insurance or call centre or customer service environment
- Ensure customer satisfaction via regular and timely communications with ALL stakeholders
- Ensure all information is accurately recorded
- Ability to use Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate confident telephone skills using effective listening and empathy with employees and stakeholders, covering both inbound and outbound calls
- Adopt an investigatory approach to cases and to ensure that all obstacles are identified and removed where necessary and or appropriate.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills
- Plans and control activities to meet objectives
- Maintains productive working relationships
- Demonstrate a professional and respectful approach during all interactions whether this be internal or external
- Demonstrate team work ethos
- An interest in healthy lifestyle’s would benefit this role
Excellent salary and additional benefits offered. The role is currently part home working /part office based but candidates should be prepared to work in the Tewkesbury office on a full time basis when required.
To apply for this role please email an up to date CV or call us for more details. Candidates should be prepared to visit our office in Tewkesbury (safe distancing and screens in place)
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.