Salary: £25k (+ £10k targeted OTE)
Our client has reinvented field data collection with their unique platform – as a consequence, their client base has mushroomed quickly. As they look to capitalise on their plans for growth over the next year, they’re looking to bring on-board a proactive, ambitious graduate – a natural relationship builder, to help enhance their presence even further!
Graduate Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25k
- Y1 OTE of £10k, taking your total potential package up to £35k
- Comprehensive internal and external training – including a government accredited, professional qualification
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Social, inclusive environment
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and its offering in order to proactively engage with prospects and approach business development in the right way
- Support the company’s digital marketing, LinkedIn and email campaigns by following up on warm interest generated by them
- Undertake significant market research, profiling prospective customers and their decision makers
- Perform regular outreach over the phone, via email and through other social channels in order to spark interest, introduce the company and secure qualified meetings
- With a view to your progression, shadow on client meetings and get more involved with the end to end process once you have grasped the fundamentals
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and proactive
- Tenacious, confident and proficient with the Microsoft office suite
- Experience or knowledge of construction/engineering beneficial
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.