Salary: £28-30k basic (+ £12k commission)
Optimising the performance of people, processes and physical assets with connected digital solutions, our client has been working with the leaders of businesses across various industries and sectors for more than 10 years.
The company are now looking for ambitious graduates to help spearhead a new, exciting period of growth. You’ll be a natural relationship builder with commercial acumen – there are plenty of avenues for progression with the company.
Graduate Lead Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of between £28-30k
- Y1 OTE of £12k, taking your total package up to £42k
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses
- Healthcare & Pension packages
- Incentive company holidays that reward team and individual success
- Excellent learning, earning and development potential
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and its offering in order to best articulate their product range
- Develop relationships and rapport with potential clients in order to widen out the company’s client base
- Perform regular outreach and prospecting of companies – undertaking significant research into key decision makers, effectively profiling them before contacting
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and leadership teams to develop lead gen strategy
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/ monthly activity reports
- Staying educated on products, innovations, changes and trends both internally and externally
- Working collaboratively and cross-functionally in a team environment
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in German and English
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.