TechNet IT Recruitment are looking for bright and ambitious graduates to join our busy Client Services team. You will get the opportunity to work with some globally recognised, scouring the globe to head hunt the very best talent. We will provide you with all of the tools and training you need to excel and ask that you just bring your confidence, ambition, determination and brainpower.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Writing job adverts and publishing across multiple platforms
- Finding candidate profiles using various job boards and LinkedIn
- Speaking to candidates and managing them through the hiring process
- Scheduling interviews and briefing candidates to ensure they are fully prepared
- Developing relationships with clients and candidates
- Progressing through our exceptional progression structure to build an exciting career!
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Degree educated and hungry to establish yourself in a career
- A strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- Big personality- You are a confident and clear communicator and enjoy speaking to people
- Some basic admin skills
In return you will get:
- Some of the best training in the industry with the best reporting tools
- A fun, friendly and collaborative working environment where you will be fully supported in your development
- Real opportunity for progression and a clear path on how to get to wherever you want to be
- Exciting bonus and commission structure
- Health insurance
- Regular team building days and opportunity to join high achiever holidays
- Relaxed dress code with all the office games you can imagine.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.